Last update: 2019-03-29
Cookies is a collection term of various techniques (for example web beacons) that collects data to improve and personalize the visitors experience on a website. Cookies are used in several different areas such as identifying specific users, saving information about what has been done on a certain page or collecting other types of information.
Nordic Hair Clinic uses different types of cookies, such as:
- Session cookies, these are temporary cookies that cease when you shut down your browser or application.
- Permanent cookies which are cookies that remain on your device until you delete them, or they expire.
- First party cookies set by the site you visit.
- Third-party cookies set by a third-party site.
To read more about how Nordic Hair Clinic handles your personal data, please navigate to integrity policy.
- Learning about how our services and products are used and other analytical purposes.
- Analysis of how visitors integrate with our advertising.
- Understanding of how we can improve the performance of our applications.
- Customize and map relevant content for you as a visitor.
- Offer you a more relevant type of advertising.
- Prevent fraud.
What kind cookies and other techniques does Nordic Hair Clinic use?
As described below, Nordic Hair Clinic uses a variety of techniques to improve our products towards you. When you visit and use one of our platforms, automatically grant Nordic Hair Clinic permission to use these techniques towards you.
What type of cookies do we collect and for what purpose?
- Cookies necessary for functions such as contact forms and online booking.
- Analysing cookies that provide comprehensive analytical information related to your use of our services. Information on integration with the platform, both overall and at the user level.
- Functional cookies that enable Nordic Hair Clinic to save different settings such as choice of language or if we are to save your pre-filled data.
- Safety cookies that provide security around the data you provide on our applications. These cookies help detect fraud and protect your data.
- Advertising cookies collects information about your activities on our platforms so that we can deliver relevant ads in third-party channels such as search engines, social media and ad networks.
How can you take part of what cookies are used?
Please note that if you block cookies, you will prevent the functions of our site and some things will not work.
The Nordic Hair Clinic’s companies are together responsible for the website and its content. Contact, regardless of what company within the group, is made at [email protected].
Nordic Hair Clinic is registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office under the name PRP Kliniken Sverige AB with organization identity number 556990-6554 and has its main office at Kungsholmsgatan 10, 112 27 Stockholm. The Nordic Hair Clinic Group consists of the subsidiary NHC Göteborg AB with organization identity number 559057-8265 and Nordic Hair Istanbul with the office in Istanbul, Turkey.